Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Program Review of ProTrackerPlus.com



Type of Program: Pro Tracking Service
Owners: Dan Moses & Mark Brown
Combined Experience: Over 17 Years Marketing Online
Training: Comprehensive Training Included
Price: No Cost to Start, best upgrade $19.99
Commissions: 10 - 50%
Ease of Use: Superb
Design: One of the Best I have EVER seen

http://www.protrackerplus.com/?rid=3765

After joining ProTrackerPlus I was quite impressed with
how easy it was to navigate through the members area
and the ease of setting up a tracking link was a breeze.

The training that is provided is something that has not been
available in the tracking industry before now, these guys
really know how to produce results.

Then when I reviewed the Commission plan and the fact
I can practically give away memberships and make huge
income on the One Time Offers I practically had to pinch
myself.

This was a bit more then I expected and boy have I been
pleased with this program. The support is great, the follow
up is wonderful and the training is way above what I
expected.

Dan and Mark are no strangers to sending traffic to profit
producing websites and this level of professionalism is
what I expected when I joined this service. They put their
heart and souls into ProTrackerPlus and they stand behind
it with pride so with that in mind I really haven't worried
about anything except how I am going to refer more members.

The bottom line is... this program rocks and I would
suggest that anyone who's been looking for a way to
turn up the productivity of their marketing should join
today.

There's a whole lot to gain from being a member and
hey, don't forget to take the offer... (you'll know what
I mean when you join) yes, the offer that you've got
to see... it's awesome!

Oh! I almost forgot to mention the first 250 Gold members
get 50% OFF!

Performance: *****
User Friendly: ****
Cost: ****
Support: *****
Results: *****
Features: *****
Reviewed by Obinna Heche
ProTrackerPlus - All you want in a Tracker... Plus the Training You Deserve

No comments: